Current Favorite Band/Song?

Ike

Awards
Credits
Lately I've been listening to many different kinds of music and just felt curious. What is your favorite band and song? Don't be afraid to list more than one for each, because I am kind of undecided as well.

For me, I've really gotten into 3 Doors Down lately, and my favorite song by them is The Silence Remains.

[media]http://youtu.be/eaLgZMWv_cE[/media]

But, because I do listen to many different genres, I also have a few different favorite songs and artists, like Eminem. My favorite song by him is Elevator, which I will not link to in this topic because it is explicit.

I am also a large fan of Linkin Park, and my favorite songs by them are Numb, In The End, and Faint.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite band is Scooter. And has been for over 10 years!

I bounce around when it comes to music. I like that song you posted by the way, Ike.
smile.gif

Two of my favorites right now are:

MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday and Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low.

I bounce around when it comes to music. I like that song you posted by the way, Ike.
smile.gif

Two of my favorites right now are:

MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday and Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low.

Yeah I had the album it was on but not the deluxe edition, so I didn't even know it existed until I heard it on Pandora radio one day. I immediately bought it after that.

You're referring to the German techno/trance/hardstyle/hardcore group, right?
tongue.gif

As I'm posting this, I'm listening to Mashuaia from their 2011 album "The Big Mash Up"

What are you favourite Scooter songs?

My favorite band is Queen. Queen is just amazing. Though lately I've been listening to a lot of Ambient music which means I've been listening to a lot of American Analog Set. Also I've been listening to a lot of Skrillex.

Dubstep is my current go to right now. Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites is complete eargasm and is the song that represents all dubstep in my eyes.

I didn't know anyone on here listened to Debstep that's awesome. Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites was the first song I heard by Skrillex and it is my favorite. Though I've been listening to a lot of Skrillex remixes lately. Like Died This Way which is Lady Gaga's Born This Way, but better. Also my friend likes the song Set Fire to the Rain by Adele so I got the dubstep version called Set Fire to Everybody.

You're referring to the German techno/trance/hardstyle/hardcore group, right?
tongue.gif

As I'm posting this, I'm listening to Mashuaia from their 2011 album "The Big Mash Up"

What are you favourite Scooter songs?

I am indeed! My favourite Scooter songs are I'm Your Pusher, Posse (I Need You On The Floor), Faster Harder Scooter and The Chaser.
I have a tattoo of their logo on my left arm haha. I also have my own website.

www.scooterinaustralia.com

The only one of those I like are Posse
tongue.gif
Some of the lyrics of Scooter songs seem complete nonsense.

For example:
"Aaaaaaaaaah! Yeah, we want some Posse. Check your watch, we'll never stop."
Ok that's not so bad, but what about this kind of thing?

"We are not the monkeys, but we've got the key!"

But then you get ones that make you think "what the heck does that even mean"?

"David Doesn't Eat"?

Anyway, I have almost 200 Scooter tracks in my iTunes Library. Some of them may be duplicates or remixes of the same song or something.

The ones I like the most are probably Ramp!, The Night, Weekend!, Posse, Jigga Jigga!, Hyper Hyper, Move Your Ass, and maybe a few more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lyrics in Posse are actually "Yeah, we want some pussy. Check your watch, we'll never stop. Posse, don't get asleep!"

But yeah, they have a lot of random lyrics. Some of which pay tribute to the band The KLF who were around in the early 90's.

My favourite random lyric is probably "How do I get off the bus?" from the song Does The Fish Have Chips?

I'm glad to see you prefer older Scooter songs as they are the better ones... Some of their later stuff is good but the old stuff is always the best!

I have 481 tracks in my iTunes but a lot are remixes and stuff like that. I went out a few months ago and tracked down every single Scooter album online and bought them all. I had all the songs off them but because they are my favourite I wanted the physical copies too...

Flight of the Conchords for me.

"Can somebody please, remove these, cutleries, from the knees?"

That's a lyric of one of their songs, heh.

At the moment one of the most influential bands for me is Sound Horizon. But I also enjoy many Vocaloid songs.

Yes, they are Japanese. And that's perfectly fine.

Sound_Horizon.jpg

^ Sound Horizon

I like lots of stuff. But I'm listening to some classic rock right now. Some Hendrix, Queen, and Led Zeppelin.

What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
I Just Wanna F*** - David Guetta ft. Timberland and Dev
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Jack Sparrow - The Lonely Island ft. Michael Bolton
Don't Stop (Color on the Walls) - Foster the People
Who's Laughing Now? - Jessie J
Roman's Revenge - Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem

Bunches more.

Back