Current Mood?

I am confused whether I should continue my relationship with my girlfriend. I don't know what exactly is her feeling to me. We will be five years next month and I don't know if we can proceed if she is like this.

I am confused whether I should continue my relationship with my girlfriend. I don't know what exactly is her feeling to me. We will be five years next month and I don't know if we can proceed if she is like this.
5 years is a long time to call it off, give it some time and talk with her.

I’m feeling a bit down today myself, not sure why.

I am so happy. I am playing Mobile Legend and I am using Johnson as Tank. I really don't know how to drive since his third skill was driving. I really do sucks and my team is getting mad at me cause we are already losing.

I am happy today. I am using Johnson in Mobile Legends and I really feel noob to use his driving skill. I think I need a license to use this.

I just feel the same as the others today: sad and disoriented for reasons I don't really know. But my mind tells me just to hang on and so I just get my melodica and play some tunes on Youtube.

I feel down. I don't like to talk to people. I wanna shout so loud but can't since I'm at work. I'm just currently listening to music. Ignoring everyone who tries to talk to me. There are days like this, days where you feel like crying, days where even socializing is hard enough.

Heavy. Well there is no other way to describe it to be honest. I am sick but I had to work all day and my team members were sick too and took a day off. So, I had to take up all their work... It was stressful. Truly stressful.

What I feel right now is calm, a sound mind and active, just stay away for those things that will make your mood like a thrash. I think, one of the factors that will make your mood in a state of calamity are those food that we eat, like those junk foods and other foods or drinks that is high in chemical that will cause a bad mental health.

Back