Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
4ig9ld.jpg

CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2140 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-6100(3.3GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity Nvidia Geforce GT 610 1GB Windows 8

• AMD FX-Series FX-6100(3.3GHz)
  • 8GB DDR3
  • 500GB HDD Capacity
  • Nvidia Geforce GT 610 1GB
Price: $499.99

Newegg

For $499 this looks like a pretty good PC for playing games on low to medium video quality settings.

i Found a video on YouTube of someone using a PC with similar specs with a Nvidia Geforce GT 610 1GB to play a PC games, and it looks pretty smooth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX4OMrIM3TU

I like the look of the case. The Keyboard and mouse also looks pretty good for playing games.

You can make your own rig with the same specs around $460. If I were you I would make my own rig because you can get some sick deals on some parts and save so much money. If you want to build a rig like this here's the link. But if you are willing to spend $500 dollars on a rig you can go for an AMD FX-4100 build here.

For a $499 this gaming system is more than fine and it can play most games at Medium-High settings. You can definitely build it yourself and save around 50 to 100 dollars or invest the same amount and get a better build.

I've heard mixed reviews about the quality of cyberpowerpc.  I've considered them in the past, but the quality issues have made me a little apprehensive about dealing with them.  The specs are definitely good for the price range, however research a little bit more about the company before making a purchase.  $500 is still a lot of money.

FlyKoreanBoi said:
You can make your own rig with the same specs around $460. If I were you I would make my own rig because you can get some sick deals on some parts and save so much money. If you want to build a rig like this here's the link. But if you are willing to spend $500 dollars on a rig you can go for an AMD FX-4100 build here.
This is so true.  With websites that have prebuilts like that, you don't really know how good the RAM you get is, the PSU that is probably unreliable and to find out you actually have to dissect it anyway.  With this, you buy individual parts which you know to be trustworthy (assuming you've done your research on the tons of websites and videos out there).

Back