Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
This year's August issue of Shueisha's Jump Square magazine announced on Saturday that a new quarterly magazine, titled Jump Square Crown will launch on July 17. The new magazine will publish Katsura Hoshino's D.Gray-man and Yasuhiro Nightow's Blood Blockade Battlefront Back 2 Back.
Shueisha ended its Jump SQ. 19 magazine in February with plans to launch a new magazine in July. Blood Blockade Battlefront was running in Jump SQ. 19.

source

Yes! Happy to see DGM come out of hiatus.

All I can say is FINALLY

Man I'm a huge D Gray Man fan but I have all but given up hope that we would see this again anytime soon given the long wait, it ended on such a important note as well with a Mana Walker and Nea backstory finally being revealed only to have it go on such a very long hiatus.

YES YES YES YES FINALLY.

I've been waiting for this for so damn long. THANK YOU HOSHINO SAMA.

Demon_Skeith said:
hopefully the fans will come back to this, sucks that we will only get like 4 releases a year in the chapters.
Wait, why 4 chapters a year. Isn't it monthly?

Demon_Skeith said:
read the first line carefully, it's coming out in a new quarterly magazine, meaning like 4 times a year with most likely 60+ pages per releases but don't quote me on that.
I certainly hope it's at least 100 pages. Because I don't imagine 60 being enough for a once every 3 months release. But maybe they're taking it easy on her because she's just coming back. I'd probably be frustrated as hell if it ends up being 20 pages per chapter again lol. We used to wait a month for 20 pages, now we'll wait 3 for the same amount? Unlikely to happen but I should prepare for the worst.

Whoa..........that's really something.
I wish they could resume the anime production too :grin:

You bet. It's been so long that I couldn't make anything out of the chapter either.

Back