Daily GL General Chat

Dev is improving DCS' Fighter Weapons and Armaments Payload Editor/Menu. niiiice!

Hero2.png.03293f6678f206934c13cc853383665c.png

We are pleased to share our progress on improving the functionality of the Mission Editor Payload settings window and the in-mission Rearm and Refueling pop-up. These interfaces will allow you much finer control of fuze settings, laser-codes, cluster bomb settings, unique 3D fuze models, and more. These panels will allow you to take “weaponeering” to the next level in DCS.

More specifically, we have focused on implementing bomb features that are relevant for modern munitions that include both general purpose bombs, sub-munitions, and guided munitions. This specifically includes setting the laser code (PRF) for laser-guided munitions like Paveway II and III, target spin rate at bomblet release for CBU-type munitions, airburst heights for munitions with radio-altimeters, and even adjusting seeker and control system parameters for weapons that have this capability.

Based on the nose fuze selection, the 3D models are now adjusted accordingly and even include sub-variants for nose plugs. We are also including bomb casings differences between USAF and US Navy weapons.

How's your last day before weekend's eve? My bro is likely coming home from his apartment this weekend so we can watch movies or see him structure custom Lego models.

official McDonald's French Fries Perfume lol

translated by Siliconera:

Each bottle will have a different design and shape, with the McFries fragrance imitating the iconic red and yellow package design, and the plum nori seaweed salt and garlick black pepper mayo fragrances replicating the design of the Shaka Shaka Potatoes.

official McDonald's French Fries Perfume lol

translated by Siliconera:

Each bottle will have a different design and shape, with the McFries fragrance imitating the iconic red and yellow package design, and the plum nori seaweed salt and garlick black pepper mayo fragrances replicating the design of the Shaka Shaka Potatoes.

God please no....

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Breaking news: I have Starburst jelly beans at 7 in the morning on a monday.

Good Morning! How is everybody doing with losing an hour? I can definitely feel the difference!
Enjoy your week regardless :)

I only slept 2 and a half hours but the dream I had felt like forever.

Back