Daily GL General Chat

Saw a pic of Hailey's PLOT lol
lqQHrU2.jpeg

I like how my AC struggled to keep the house cool when it was 95 degrees outside with a heat index of 110 but as soon as it hits the 50s and 60s at night, it's cold as I dont know what in here. It's so cold in here I'm about to use 2 blankets.

I like how my AC struggled to keep the house cool when it was 95 degrees outside with a heat index of 110 but as soon as it hits the 50s and 60s at night, it's cold as I dont know what in here. It's so cold in here I'm about to use 2 blankets.
Time to upgrade the AC lol

Attachments

• RTX 8090.jpg
    RTX 8090.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 3
saw old Dos game Secret Agent Wolf video, I played the game waaaay back, game was pretty fun with some nice super early 3d graphics and with nice PLOT in it lol

I feel that, extremely feel that. My new place AC sucks and not sure if it can ever be made decent enough to work.

Saw this nice fanmade DCS video. Combining Ace Combat's excellent combat pilot story stuff with DCS Engine. Dang if Bamco would be willing to make a Flight Combat Sim game together with DCS it would be super awesome! Acecombat's major problem for me is the sim gameplay is not realistic at all lol. But if it uses DCS then I am in lol

Cortana PLOT controller lol
cX7OJwE.jpeg

Saw this video lol so many back PLOTs

Back