Daily GL General Chat

Ive done nothing but play video games and watch horror movies today, like a good boy on his day off should.

Sounds like an awesome day to me :)

Ive done nothing but play video games and watch horror movies today, like a good boy on his day off should.
Niiice! so are you going to get Alan Wake II?

new TCats comic coming, looks good!

"With Lion-O at the center, following his journey toward becoming a worthy leader, the team will work together, combining their diverse talents, attitudes and learning about the magical power of the Eye of Thundera,"

thundercats-cover-1-jpg.jpeg

Even though it's gonna be rainy and cold today, about to head to my 2nd horror convention of the year in a little bit. I am pretty excited cause the chick from Evil Dead Rise is gonna be there and shes probably the only one on my list I wanna meet.

Saturdays definitely go way too fast.

Saw this fanedit lol

Good Morning everybody! Middle of October. More leaves are falling off the trees & then the other trees are turning a pretty color with the change. Enjoy your week!

Lol I just got told I need to slow down from posting new threads on another forum, even though it's not even a rule. Like...okay? Isn't that the whole point of forums?

Back