JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Good afternoon. I hope everyone is having a nice day.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Hey everyone it's Juneteenth so I got the day off. I have to return to work again tomorrow though. I got my haircut earlier, it was long overdue for a cut. Hope you all have a good weekend!
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Wonder if Nintendo is planning to make a Fire Emblem Live action movie too. Nintendo did a live action TV ad for Fire Emblem before :
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
I feel like I've time traveled.
Horror Movie Guru
Staff member
Moderator
Full GL Member
Is that in a Macy's or one of the stores they implanted into malls.
Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Is that in a Macy's or one of the stores they implanted into malls.
It was in a shopping center at least. Wasn't really a mall in the stereotypical sense though.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Saw this video lol Knuckles on Trails waifu PLOTS approval lol
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Good afternoon everyone! Anyone else watching the Spain vs Saudi Arabia game?
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Weekend wasn't long enough, so took a pto day to extend it
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Man, these forced overtimes on Mondays are rough. Glad to be home so I can relax.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Tomb Raider PLOT physics on the game boy color lol
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Tifa MTG cards signed by Britt Baron nice!
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Saw this fanmade ai video on the possible Silent Hill 1 remake characters' looks lol hopefully bloober team and konami will make Cybill and Lisa hot PLOTs in the upcoming Silent Hill 1 remake lol
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Love that my first job offer ended up being a scam.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Love that my first job offer ended up being a scam.
Ouch, that's rough man. I'm sorry.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Love that my first job offer ended up being a scam.
Dang! the scammers did not get sensitive personal information right?
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Full GL Member
I got an offer for a legit remote CAD job.