Daily GL General Chat

I should get into Fire Emblem again someday, I only played the first game in the series lol. When I get a Switch 2 I would like to get Fortune's Weave for sure. I own Radiant Dawn on the Wii, one of my friends gave it to me for free in the past.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cm2
If you get Fortune's Weave then I suggest get 3 Houses too, because by completing 3 Houses you'll get a lot more kick to Fortune's Weave Story, very tightly linked storywise. Though of course you can play Fortune's Weave only without 3 houses, the game gives you a clear enough story too as a stand alone thing,
 
Last edited:
Fortune's Weave had a great physical launch sales in Japan nice! Wolverine managed only a fraction of previous Insomniac Spider-Man titles in Japan.

1Fire Emblem: Fortune’s WeaveSwitch 2127,131NEW
2Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter - Nintendo Switch 2 EditionSwitch 224,724NEW
3Rhythm Heaven GrooveSwitch22,5681,022,613
4Trails in the Sky 2nd ChapterPS521,753NEW
5Marvel's WolverinePS520,039NEW
6Another Eden Begins - Nintendo Switch 2 EditionSwitch 214,708NEW
7Another Eden BeginsSwitch9,237NEW
8Onimusha: Way of the SwordPS58,762104,946
9Splatoon RaidersSwitch 27,105663,797
10Tomodachi Life: Living the DreamSwitch6,9091,610,052
 
Back
Top