Dailymotion Games

lb

愛してるザラ
Full GL Member
Credits
Popular video website Dailymotion.com has recently launched a competitor for YouTube Live and Twitch.tv. It is called Dailymotion games ( http://games.dailymotion.com/ ) and it allows anyone to livestream themselves playing games, interact with their viewers and get subscribers and followers.

Do you think people will use Dailymotion games instead of Twitch.tv? Does Dailymotion games present itself as a real competitor to other livestreaming websites? :confused:

I don't think any of the current people would move over to it (unless it offered a better set up) but I'm sure some new people will use it to get away from the main stream sites.

Unless it offers better options with applications for mobile viewing and an easier way to monetize than Twitch does, I highly doubt it. They will most likely have to pay a few bigger names to try it and hope others adopt it.

Martin said:
Unless it offers better options with applications for mobile viewing and an easier way to monetize than Twitch does, I highly doubt it. They will most likely have to pay a few bigger names to try it and hope others adopt it.
I agree... I don't think Dailymotion aims to overtake Twitch as the leading video streaming platform. They probably just want to get their piece of the pie. There is a high demand for game streaming nowadays, and Dailymotion is already a big name, so they just branched off a little to try their luck...

Back