IntoxNitram's List of Games Completed

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
A look back in time...
Here you can look back on my previous games completed in past years. I use IGDB.com to create a nice visual list of all games completed. Here is a link to each individual year:
Thread is for all games completed 2021 onwards, will split into years going forward if I start playing more games again however it seems pointless to have a new list every year as it stands.

Completed games list 2021 onwards

Completed:
Red Dead Redemption 2
Hitman
Astro’s Playroom
Bloodborne
Doom Eternal
Hitman 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)
Spider-Man Miles Morales
The Walking Dead: The Final Season
God of War Ragnarok
It Takes Two
Mafia: Definitive Edition
Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Ghost of Tsushima
Control
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Mafia 2
Mafia 3
Resident Evil 5
Far Cry Primal
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)
Spider-Man 2
Grand Theft Auto 5
Hogwarts Legacy
Red Dead Redemption
Mass Effect 1
Crysis
Assassins Creed Origins

Currently Playing:
Cyberpunk 2077
Mass Effect 2

Games Started But On Hold:
Hellblade
Mad Max
Assassins Creed Rogue
Days Gone
Darksiders 1
Far Cry 5
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Resident Evil Revelations

Games Started But Probably Abandoned:
Mass Effect Andromeda
Battlefield 5
Borderlands 3
Metro 2033
Shadow of the Colossus
Need for Speed Rivals
Middle earth Shadow of Mordor
Dishonored
Fallout 4
Lords of the Fallen

Games to Play (not included above):
Mass Effect 3
Elden Ring
Skyrim
Alan Wake
Dead Space
Resident Evil Village
Diablo 4

Last edited:
How is red dead 2?

How is red dead 2?
Really enjoying it. Also barely scratched the surface. It’s a long game even just the main quests. All the animations are dragged out and realistic, which has split a few people. I’m loving it. Probably one of the best open worlds I’ve played.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is complete. A good story, if not a rather “tacked on” epilogue which distracts from the main story. Loved the open world, one of the best looking titles I’ve seen so far. Gun play was fun. Overall a really good time.

Finished all the episodes on Hitman. Short game when you only play each level once but obviously the point is to replay and find all the different ways to do things. I’ll probably save that until I get Hitman 2 because they’re all available for free there too if you own the first game but with slightly modified gameplay - so seems worth it to buy 2, play the new levels then work on mastering all the levels in one package.

Finished all the episodes on Hitman. Short game when you only play each level once but obviously the point is to replay and find all the different ways to do things. I’ll probably save that until I get Hitman 2 because they’re all available for free there too if you own the first game but with slightly modified gameplay - so seems worth it to buy 2, play the new levels then work on mastering all the levels in one package.

how long did it take?

Only other game I’ve played this year is Bloodborne. I’ll get the list updated with that soon but doubt I’ll be finishing any other games this year.

I don't think I've completed any game started in 2021, since I am more engaged playing FIFA than any other video game, leaving me with less chance to complete other games.

Back