Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A new title for the Nintendo Switch, announced during the Nintendo showcase at E3, has been revealed: Danganronpa Decadence. A remastered collection of three titles from the series, it puts together the three Danganronpa games that most closely follow the formula set out by the original title. It also revamps a mini-game from one of those titles into a full game on its own.

Danganronpa Decadence combines three games into one collection: Danganronpa, Danganronpa 2, and Danganronpa v3. While there have been spinoffs of Danganronpa before that are more action-oriented, each of these three titles follows the original Danganronpa gameplay loop.

Danganronpa Decadence will release later this year for the Nintendo Switch.

I love Danganronpa and I'm excited to play the new board game looking one, even if it is just an expansion of a side mode from v3.

Though, I don't like how if someone wanted to get into the series, they'd be missing out on a chunk of it since it doesn't have Ultra Despair Girls, which it is a spin-off, but it's still important to the DR canon. As well as watching the DR anime, which is pretty important to the overall plot.

I love Danganronpa and I'm excited to play the new board game looking one, even if it is just an expansion of a side mode from v3.

Though, I don't like how if someone wanted to get into the series, they'd be missing out on a chunk of it since it doesn't have Ultra Despair Girls, which it is a spin-off, but it's still important to the DR canon. As well as watching the DR anime, which is pretty important to the overall plot.

I've only watched the first season, I'll have to pick this game collection up.

Back