Dark Young Link's Channel!

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I saw some other people do this so I thought why not do it myself. I'm mostly a let's play channel, in fact I just uploaded my finale to A Link to the Past about an hour ago. Which I'll drop the whole playlist right here if you want to check it out.

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past - YouTube

I've also been trying to explore other things too. For example, I made a video not too long ago about the timeline placement for Breath of the Wild. It has spoilers so be wary of that.

I've also started a show called Arcadia where I look at old arcade games, but I've kind of been neglecting it because I've been busy.

Arcadia - YouTube

If you want to see what other videos I have you can check out my channel here: Dark Young Link

Thanks for looking. :)

Seems like an interesting Let's Play channel. Maybe I'll subscribe to you once I watch a few more of your videos and see how they hold up.

I've finally uploaded the first episode of Super Mario 64. It's going to be a basic playthrough of Mario 64, but I used codes to change Mario's color to make it more interesting.

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but really I've just been going through my Mario 64 LP and didn't want to post every episode. However, for my birthday I ended up play through Peach's Birthday cake just for fun.

And earlier today I uploaded me playing Mega Maker for the first time. I might make it a full series so if anyone has any levels they made and want to see me play them, let me know.

Looks really cool. Great job on the videos! I think about doing something like that sometimes but never get around to it.
How long does it usually take to make a video like that?

Looks really cool. Great job on the videos! I think about doing something like that sometimes but never get around to it.
How long does it usually take to make a video like that?
Thank you!

It usually takes me roughly an hour and a half to two hours. About 20-40 to record (depending on my gameplay failures) and about an hour or so to edit.

Looks good! Have fun with this and goodluck.
Thank you! :)

Anyway, I recently uploaded the first episode of my new series for Pokemon Heart Gold! I'm very excited about this playthrough. It starts off rough, I know that it's a bit shaky, and it'll be like that for the first 3 episodes, but episode 4 and onward it'll be in 720p and there won't be any shaking.

Also, this is my first time making a border, so there will many inconsistencies through out and thoughts on the borders would be nice. As time goes on, the border fills up for the Pokemon I have and eventually gym badges, so it won't be empty for long.

If you're still feeling Halloween-y, I did a blind playthrough of Castlevania on my channel! I even had people guess if I was going to beat the game or rage quit.

Back