DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today to tide things over to the next level is the first edition of a new, or rather re-started Let's Play: Fire Emblem. Today, a young tactician and a girl from the plains make a bit of an odd team, but it will have to do as bandits are laying siege to a village and Lyn's ability and the tactician's knowledge are needed to save the day from these evil thieves

YouTube:
Vid.me: Fire Emblem Playthrough #1: Prologue - A Girl From The Plains

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Donkey Kong 64. Today, Lanky has to match the musical belches on a giant xylophone, and then has a go at the infamous Beaver Bother. It may seem hard at first, but there is actually a strategy to this, as will be shown. Donkey Kong then starts his frantic adventure in the factory, having to pull some levers and such, and then has a sequence game to play, but he's on the clock so he has to be quick

YouTube:
Vid.me: Donkey Kong 64 Playthrough #15: How To Beat Beaver Bother 101

playthrough to this point:
YouTube: Donkey Kong 64 - YouTube Vid.me: Mafia II - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mafia II. Today, after shooting our way through the planetarium, we finally catch with with Falcone, who doesn't seem to care that we're coming for him. It's because he has a surprise coming for us, in the form of Joe, Joe of all people, pulling a gun on Vito. Seems that he might want to collect on the contract that is on Vito's head, but Vito and Joe turn the tables on Falcone and one more shootout takes place under the stars, well, kind of

YouTube:
Vid.me: Mafia II Playthrough #31 - Finale: La Cosa Nostra

full playthrough here:
YouTube: Mafia II - YouTube
Vid.me: Mafia II - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a Let's Play that once again due to quality being awful, I just had to re-start it, but it did give me a reason to go out and get a Game Boy Player and not have to use a doggone emulator this time: Pokemon Gold. Today, we once again set out for our adventure in the Johto region but our rival has managed to plunder a pokemon from Professor Elm once again

YouTube:
Vid.me: Pokemon Gold Playthrough #1: Golden Re-Boot

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is final edition of The Simpsons Arcade Game. Man, this Let's Play flew on by, huh? Well, it was never going to be a quick one, that's for sure. Anyway, Homer starts in the Channel 6 studio today and fights a samurai which doesn't exactly feel out of place given what has already been set before us on this quest. Then, it's off to Homer's place of work: the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, and after an explosive showdown with Smithers, Mr. Burns himself comes to fight us in a giant robo mech

YouTube:
Vid.me: The Simpsons Arcade Game Playthrough #3 - Finale: Woo Hoo!!!

full playthrough here:
YouTube: The Simpsons Arcade Game - Complete - YouTube
Vid.me: The Simpsons Arcade Game - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of my re-do of Mad Dash Racing. On today's finale, Hex has all the meteor chunks and has them hooked up to some machine. We have to stop him from aligning the chunks, and we're going to need all the tricks and tools we've learned along the way to defeat Hex and stop his evil plans

YouTube:
Vid.me: Mad Dash Racing Playthrough #4 - Finale: A Heroic Hex

playthrough to this point:
YouTube: Mad Dash Racing - Complete - YouTube Vid.me: Mad Dash Racing - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play here on Father's Day, it is a big favorite of mine: Dynasty Warriors 7. Today, we start the Shu story mode which has Liu Bei and his three sworn brothers as a volunteer army with the Imperial Forces as they engage the Yellow Turbans in the Yellow Turban Rebellion. First, a small clash before we go take on the bulk of Zhang Jiao's army. We'll have to overcome the trickery of him and his brothers to try and bring peace back to the land

YouTube:
Vid.me: Dynasty Warriors 7 Playthrough #1: Yellow Turban Rebellion(Shu)

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and while we're doing some backtracking with Donkey Kong and Co., I figure this would be a great time to sneak in this Let's Play: Mario Kart: Double Dash. It is thought by many to be the best of the series, which I wouldn't argue too much to be honest. Anyway, alleged friends Wario and Toadette, if you believe the Mario Party 6 guidebook, take to the track and put that supposed friendship to the test

YouTube:
Vid.me: Mario Kart: Double Dash Playthrough #1: 150cc Mushroom Cup

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mario Kart: Double Dash. On today's finale, it is no secret that I really like using King Boo in this game, especially since his cart is great, and now that fiendish ghost has brought in Waluigi for our last go around and this time, it's a flipped perspective of all the courses in the game

YouTube:
Vid.me: Mario Kart: Double Dash Playthrough #10 - Finale: Mirror All Cup Tour

full playthrough here:
YouTube: Mario Kart: Double Dash - YouTube
Vid.me: Mario Kart: Double Dash - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play, since we aren't going to start on the next kingdom until Sunday, I figure I could fit this one in and at the very least get it started. The new Let's Play, by the way, is Cel Damage, a cartoony version of Twisted Metal, if you will. I recently played this but didn't play it when I was younger. Oh well, at least we'll get to enjoy it now. Anyway, a 50's inspired toilet mouthed duck will have to get with the times in order to gain success on this game

YouTube:
Vid.me: Cel Damage Playthrough #1: Fowl Play

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Dynasty Warriors 7. Today, we start the story of the kingdom of Wei, as Cao Cao, along with his cousins Xiahou Dun and Yuan set out to take down the yellow turbans and try to restore the Han Empire, and they have their own path of getting that job done, as Xiahou Dun will show us. Sure, their troops are in trouble, but now they get the pleasure of rescuing them

YouTube:
Vid.me: https://vid.me/wW5Uz

playthrough to this point
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist…
Vid.me: Dynasty Warriors 7 - Vidme

Loved your cel damage gameplay, keep it up.

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Gold. Today, with our training around Goldenrod complete, we head to the Goldenrod Gym and take on it's normal types. While some of the other trainers put up little to no resistance, Whitney is going to be no pushover, so a proper strategy is needed in order for victory to come against her today

YouTube:
Vid.me: Pokemon Gold Playthrough #11: Normalizing A Strategy

YouTube: Pokemon Gold - YouTube
Vid.me: Pokemon Gold - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Donkey Kong 64. Today, the Kongs are going to do a little more diving to make sure they have enough bananas to face the boss. Once they have enough, they go to the boss to take him on, and it is Lanky who is next to take to the stage for a boss fight, but he is in a boat, and the giant pufferfish boss isn't too happy about the Kongs in his galleon, but we need that key for K. Lumsy, so it's time for some shock treatment for this big baddie

YouTube:
Vidme: Donkey Kong 64 Playthrough #34: Puffing Up For Battle

YouTube: Donkey Kong 64 - YouTube
Vidme: Donkey Kong 64 - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Gold. Today, we head to the Ectureak Gym to take on their ghost types, and they have a special puzzle in store for us. Thankfully we are able to find out how to go on past this invisible path. Eventually, we get to Morty, the gym leader, and he sends his ghost types on us. We need to have a few Awakenings with us for this battle, and we are going to go with a normal type that might be able to Dig our way to victory

YouTube:
Vidme: Pokemon Gold Playthrough #14: A Ghost Of A Chance

YouTube: Pokemon Gold - YouTube
Vidme: Pokemon Gold - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Dynasty Warriors 7. While they did get the vital spot at Yangping Gate, it left the Wei army thinned out, and now Wu is seizing this opportunity to take vital territory that Wei has and is targeting their fort at Hefei since it's defenses are thinned out, but Wu is about to experience the moment that put Zhang Liao into legend

YouTube:
Vidme: Dynasty Warriors 7 Playthrough #37: Battle Of Hefei(Wei)

YouTube: Dynasty Warriors 7 - YouTube
Vidme: Dynasty Warriors 7 - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Donkey Kong 64. Today, we are still in that shed thing and Tiny has a giant spider that needs to be taken out, or is a small one since Tiny is small to fight? Anyway, there is also a re-match, the first of two, to take place. Seems that Dogadon didn't learn the first time when Diddy defeated him, and now it is Chunky Kong that has to put him out of commission for good

YouTube:
Vidme: Donkey Kong 64 Playthrough #43: Chunky Kong: Enter The Dragonfly

YouTube: Donkey Kong 64 - YouTube
Vidme: Donkey Kong 64 - Vidme

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of my re-run through Crash Team Racing. Today, we are going to embark on another racing adventure. Oxide has come to earth in search of a worthy foe, and if we fail, he will turn the entire earth into a parking lot and enslave the denizens. The hero, so to speak, is the short tempered scientist with the rocket in his head, but eventually faces someone even crazier than him

YouTube:
Vidme: Crash Team Racing Playthrough #1: N. Sanity Beach Part 1

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Dynasty Warriors 7. Today, we start a new story, and this one is with the kingdom of Wu, and is led by the Sun family, who have been called by the emperor to help quash the rebels, and they will do it together as a family, as they wouldn't have it any other way and leading the charge is the leader of the family, Sun Jian

YouTube:
Vidme: Dynasty Warriors 7 Playthrough #42: Yellow Turban Rebellion(Wu)

YouTube: Dynasty Warriors 7 - YouTube
Vidme: Dynasty Warriors 7 - Vidme

Back