DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the other Let's Play I am starting to start 2018, and that is the first edition of L.A. Noire. In this game, you take the lead of current beat cop Cole Phelps who eventually makes his way up to detective, but that's a bit later. Right now? Cole is collecting evidence of a murder of some low life and they might be able to find a killer. Then, him and his partner, one Ralph Dunn, are caught in the crosshairs as a bank robbery is underway and must take down all suspects

https://youtu.be/iAH1gJz2v3A

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play, and that Let's Play is the cult hit Undertale, an RPG where no one has to die. Stories have been told of a world underground, run entirely by monsters. By chance, a human falls down into the mountain leading to such a land. The tale of that said human begins here today. The human has an encounter with a flower that almost proves costly, but a kindly caretaker by the name of Toriel saves us in the nick of time, and guides us through some puzzles in the underground

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play that I have been very excited about and was waiting with anticipation for it's release and that game is A Hat In Time. Today, Hat Kid is trying to make her way home in her spaceship. However, the Mafia of Mafia Town knock uninvited and soon cause trouble for Hat Kid, who falls out of her ship, as does it's fuel, which are time pieces. Hat Kid crashes down in Mafia Town and soon meets a new girl and they team up to cause trouble for the Mafia in Mafia Town

https://youtu.be/Hi2IGM7PG6M

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play that I have been very excited about and was waiting with anticipation for it's release and that game is A Hat In Time. Today, Hat Kid is trying to make her way home in her spaceship. However, the Mafia of Mafia Town knock uninvited and soon cause trouble for Hat Kid, who falls out of her ship, as does it's fuel, which are time pieces. Hat Kid crashes down in Mafia Town and soon meets a new girl and they team up to cause trouble for the Mafia in Mafia Town

https://youtu.be/Hi2IGM7PG6M

good gameplay, I really want to play that game.

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of L.A. Noire. Today, Cole and Stefan have finally found Mark Bishop, and just before the others did too, on an old movie set that we have to chase him through in order to bring him to justice. Once Cole corners him, the goons sent by McAfee have caught up and we have to protect this scumbag so that we have our case against him for the crimes against June and Jessica, with more concern for the former

playthrough to this point:
L.A. Noire - Let's Play - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Pokémon Colosseum. The majority of this one will be co-commentated by a good buddy of mine: GreenDraco313, because he knows this game inside and out. Anyway, let's get into the game. Our lead hero causes trouble at Team Snagem's hideout and heads to Phenac City where the two guys we saw at the outpost have taken a person(we can clearly tell that someone is in that sack) and now we have to rescue that said person from these mean people

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Today, the final element is so close that we can literally feel the power that it is emanating. But just as we think we're close, we aren't and still have more of the Palace of Winds to brave our way through. But eventually, we reach the dungeon's end and soon find ourselves high in the sky for a showdown with the Gyorg Pair, and if we win here, the fourth and final element will be ours and we can complete the Four Sword

The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap - Let's Play - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of the The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap. I'd like to say on a personal note that I did enjoy doing this game on my channel. It was nothing short of a blast. With that out of the way, it is time to confront Vaati on today's finale and bring peace back to Hyrule and free it from his evil intentions. We are able to stop him from fully getting Zelda's life force, but he is still very formidable with what he has. This isn't gonna be easy by any means

full playthrough here:
The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap - Let's Play - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a small Let's Play that I am going to do just to get through the next three days, and that game is the small Indie game known as Kamiko. There are three different characters to play as and we will play as all three of them in their own video. First up is the prototypical sword user, Yamoto. Her gameplay is quite straight forward as you will use sword to hack and slash your way through the realms and try to become the Kamiko

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Kamiko. I never said that this would be a long Lets Play, and already we have reached the final video of this game. This really was a short indie game after all. Anyway, on today's finale, we use the last of the Kamiko girls: Hinome, who uses a throwing shield and can also follow it up with a dagger attack. What an interesting quirk this is gonna be

full playthrough here:
Kamiko - Nintendo Switch - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of A Hat In Time. Today, we explore a time rift that a broken time piece seems to have made, and when we go inside, the elements in this time rift seem VERY familiar. Almost as if we've seen this in a game from yesteryear. After that, Hat Kid wants to open a golden vault, but she will need all of the golden tickets to do so, and they are scattered all over Mafia Town, so getting them all will take time

A Hat In Time - XBox One - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokémon Colosseum. Today, we are near the end of Pyrite's Cave, and may have to retrieve a few more Shadow Pokémon as we near the end, and waiting at the end of the cave for us is none other than Miror B., the man who helped to orchestrate Rui's kidnapping. Well, now it's time for us to get payback on her behalf, and so the first major boss battle of the game is underway. Also, the music for this fight is quite good

Pokemon Colosseum - Nintendo Gamecube - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of L.A. Noire. Today, we have found all of the jewelry belonging to the slain women along with the clues that have lead us to the location of the true killer responsible for all the murders that have taken place. I won't say his name here. You'll simply have to watch the video and see for yourself who is the true mastermind behind all of the killings that took place, and we'll be in for a fight for our lives as well

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of L.A. Noire. Today, Cole is promoted to the Ad Vice desk. Apparently, Roy Earle pulled some strings and made things happen for Cole to get this promotion to Ad Vice, and the first case involved two dope fiends, but they were on army issued morphine, and that makes this an Ad Vice case. The crime scene is some run down apartment where Cole makes the realization that society isn't what he thinks it should be, and needs to curtail his thinking if he is gonna last on this desk

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is what will be the final time this channel uploads a match in FIFA 18, as this has become a redundant thing. I did enjoy playing this but it's time to be ended has come, and to do just that, Ronaldo's current team: Real Madrid, will be pitted against his old team: Manchester United, in what should be a good match, and a good way to end my playing of this game

all matches here:
FIFA 18 Online Matches - YouTube

Back