DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Spyro: Year Of The Dragon. Today, we will now head to Sheila's Alp, which has become a mess since she got locked up. The billy goats got kicked out of their houses, and Sheila has to help get them back home, and kick the Rhynocs back to where they came from. We'll also do a quick run through Molten Crater since we need a character we don't have to finish the level anyway

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Mario Party. Today, we begin the final five turns of the game and we're close to being able to power up the engine room and get it going, but we'll have to hold on for victory here, and that isn't going to be easy for Luigi to do, so this likely means we'll have to try and shore up two of the bonus starts(Luigi has no hope for the happening star at this point) and use them as an ace in the hole if need be

playthrough to this point:
Mario Party - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Super Lucky's Tale. Today, we go into extra chapter of the DLC for this game, and that will take us to the sun-soaked beaches of Gilly Island, where Lady Meowmalade is causing trouble, and it's up to Lucky to stop them. First up, she terminates the act of the Soggy Boggy Boys and then makes her music really addictive and we have to get the others to the show they wanted to see

Super Lucky's Tale - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Super Lucky's Tale. Man, it was definitely something this past couple weeks. Didn't think I'd get this in this week given my mega-fail, but I persisted and got it all done, and that shows determination, especially with this game, which can be finicky. Anyway, on today's finale, the final showdown with Papa Jinx for control of the Book Of Ages takes place, and it's time to take him down

full playthrough here:

Super Lucky's Tale - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Spyro: Year Of The Dragon. Today, Spyro dashes through the Honey Speedway, and races some bees as well. There's something that we need Hunter for, but the Sorceress has him right now so we'll come back later. Speaking of which, her true intentions are revealed, which infuriates Bianca to the point of leaving her side, and that very same Sorceress sends a major fiend to take us down for good

Spyro: Year Of The Dragon - YouTube

Will you replay the spyro remaster games?

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mario Party. On today's finale, we enter the final five turns of the game, and we're still very much in good standing, but we have to keep it that way, as well as lock up the bonus stars that we can get to(one of which is just out of our reach though), and if we're able to win, we'll be able to finally give that Bowser a piece of our mind and become the super star

Mario Party - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is another one off special to kick off this week, and that game is Dynamite Cop. I'm finally using my Dreamcast on my channel and this is the game I chose to start with. Anyway, Bruno Delinger is tasked with saving a cruise liner of passengers(with the president's daughter aboard it), from pirates who have hijacked it

other one-offs here:
One-Offs - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Kirby Star Allies. On today's finale, we will explore a bonus level which is a tribute level of Kirby goodness, and we explore it with some old friends from this past adventure and adventures past. Well, one was the main antagonist in one such adventure but is now on our side for this final runthrough. One has to ask, does a bad Kirby game even exist at all? Because we haven't seen it yet

full playthrough here:
Kirby Star Allies - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Spyro: Year Of The Dragon. Today, it is finally time for the showdown that has been brewing all game, and that showdown for Spyro comes against the Sorceress, the one who has caused us problem after problem throughout our quest in the forgotten lands, and Agent 9 will be here helping us along in this fight by shooting down some firepower for us to use in this fight

One suggestion:
When making thumbnail, could Dark put border around text?
That will become easier to read for everyone, and easier for Dark to make thumbnail.

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Spyro: Year Of The Dragon. Today, we have finally collected every last gem and egg, so you'd think it was all over? Well, you're dead wrong because the Sorceress is somehow still kicking, which should have been made obvious during the cutscene after we defeated her previously, and Bianca is here to help with a magically enhanced flying saucer. Let's make sure she's finishes off this time

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Pandemonium!. My nostalgic childhood is taking over yet again, and strangely enough, it's a game made by Toys For Bob, the ones behind the Spyro trilogy remaster. Anyway, seems that while fooling around with a magic book, Nicki and Fargus have unleased a horrible evil and must now go on an adventure to the Abun at the wishing machine to wish the evil Yungo away. Let's get to it

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Pokémon LeafGreen. To be honest, this was started in anticipation of having to start this early due to my early failures of deleting the other videos that I had from before but was able to recover all that and put this on the back burner. But enough about that, we're heading back to Kanto but we'll be going through the remake and seeing the differences from Gen 1 to Gen 3 on a new adventure(kind of)

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of my re-run through Crash Twinsanity. Today, it's been 3 years since Cortex got left in the artic from the events of the end of Wrath of Cortex, and now he has revenge on his mind against Crash. First up, pose as his sister and get him to follow him around N. Sanity Island. We also get used to the controls of the Xbox Version, which is a good excuse to use the awesome Duke controller. Eventually, Cortex shows his hand and a battle ensues

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Pandemonium!. On today's finale: after overcoming all obstacles and enemies that were placed before them(including the agonizing Storm Temple level), Nicki and Fargus have finally arrived at the Wishing Engine, and are close to saving the day, but an eyeball is there and it isn't going to let us get it that easily. Looks like we'll have to take this eyeball down too

full playthrough here:
Pandemonium! - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Crash Twinsanity. Today, Crash and Cortex continue on through the boiler room passage(which will require Cortex to be in the pipe for a bit longer. After they get near the end, Dingodile appears, after some treasure that the two supposedly know about, and wants some of it, which leads to a confrontation between Crash and Dingodile. Let's hope this doesn't take a bunch of tries like my first go-around did

Crash Twinsanity - YouTube

Back