Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A brand new game taking a page of the Last of Us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Open world zombie game? Sign me up! Looks like it'll be an enjoyable game, will be getting it! :)

Man that game looks fun. Oh and thanks for the gameplay video by the way. I don't know if he did it on purpose or not, but man he had me holding my breathe just watching that whole escape run. At first I was giving him props on how he killed all of the zombies chasing him. Then it pans out just to show how screwed that guy is and I'm just like, BRUH! SERIOUSLY?!

I remember watching that last escape attempt live. It looked extremely fun - the sheer amount of zombies chasing him and the way it just seemed like fluid trying to reach him. And how he seemed to be able to change the environment as he moved without having to stop or fiddle with "now where is that button/chain/promp", or how he seemed to naturally crouch under the derailed trains cars. I did find polish to be a little rough around the edges, but it is E3, so hopefully it'll get fixed by launch.

At first I was giving him props on how he killed all of the zombies chasing him. Then it pans out just to show how screwed that guy is and I'm just like, BRUH! SERIOUSLY?!

Yup! "Just how many of them are there?!" crossed through my mind more than once during that section.

I just saw the trailer today. I didn't realize it was a zombie game. I didn't even notice that those where zombies at the end and kept on thinking that he had a lot of people after him since he's a bounty hunter who's probably made a lot of enemies. Overall, it seems like a fun open-world post-apocalyptic game.

I just saw the trailer today. I didn't realize it was a zombie game. I didn't even notice that those where zombies at the end and kept on thinking that he had a lot of people after him since he's a bounty hunter who's probably made a lot of enemies. Overall, it seems like a fun open-world post-apocalyptic game.

not sure how anyone could miss the rapidness zombies ^^;

Seeing a lot of hate on this game for some reason. It looks good in my opinion. Interested to see an open world zombie game that's not as goofy as Dead Rising. Looks like the bicycle will be a big part of the game, considering I've read that you can mod it. Hopefully the amount of zombies on screen won't affect the performance. That's the most important thing. Has there been a release date announced for it?

Seeing a lot of hate on this game for some reason. It looks good in my opinion. Interested to see an open world zombie game that's not as goofy as Dead Rising. Looks like the bicycle will be a big part of the game, considering I've read that you can mod it. Hopefully the amount of zombies on screen won't affect the performance. That's the most important thing. Has there been a release date announced for it?

Could be there are too many open world zombie games.

It looks pretty interesting, but I think that I don't really understand just by watching the trailer, what's the game about, reading the comments I can tell that it's about zombies... I still think that the "personal" touch on the trailer was pretty neat but I would like to see some zombies on it. I will still look forward to this one, it looks kind of different in a good way.

Could be there are too many open world zombie games.
Maybe, but there's not really a lot that incorporate vehicles (or in this case, motorcycles). H1Z1 was supposed to have it, but that's been split into 2 games and has been in development since forever. DayZ is the only one that really has functional vehicles. This looks like a story driven game and not an interaction driven game like DayZ, so the game will fill a different niche. Apparently, you can tweak your bike and hang out with your biker gang or whatever. We'll see how that fits into the game as well.

As a long-term zombie fan I was almost in tears seeing this game, I am so excited, haha. I hope it is as good as it looks! It feels like every zombie game makes zombies such a minor threat. They move slow, they die in one shot, there in never more than a few and you always have plenty of ammo. To be constantly on the run, low on ammo, and trying to dodge full-on swarms sounds so fun! I reallllly hope they don't mess it up. If it turns out well it will be one of the biggest deciding factors if I buy a PS4. (Usually only play PC games.)

Back