Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Deep Silver has announced that Dead Island Riptide will hit stores on April 23rd in North America and April 26th internationally for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. At launch, the game will receive a Special Edition with “tempting extras in your survival arsenal” including exclusive weapon mods, a digital strategy map and a unique character skin. The Special Edition will be limited and sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.

See box art here.

who's getting this?

haha, look at that guy in the background of the video. There is a guy looking like a chump just standing there. lol, anyway.
I have the dead Island and own a Dead Island forum so of course I'm going to get it.

What I don't understand is Dead Islands' sequel was supposed to be Dead World Forums. I don't understand where this Riptide came from.

Oh sorry. The sequel was suppose to be Dead World.

The reason is because a week after the release of Dead Island the company registered the domain name deadWorld.com so we all put two and two together and figured this is what they were planning.

The whole stink of it is that the upgrades such as Ryder white Campaign was pretty much a waste of money because they sucked so bad. I can only hope riptide is going to be good.

The Ryder White Addon that you can buy for $10 is a waste of money. Its super junk! Don't get it.

But this riptide should be dope.

Back