Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So for the first time in my life I actually went out on release week for a movie and today I saw Dead Pool. I won't post any trailers (that may spoil some jokes) but take my word for it when I say that this movie has some awesome action and great dialog that will make you stop listening because you're laughing too hard.

It does get very graphic in places and has scenes not for the weak soul, but if you don't have issues like that, I highly recommend checking this movie out.

Mehhhh. I don't know know if I do want to see it or not. Lame jokes is it?

Rather os over the top expendables

Yes, it had some good fighting scenes, but meh... The plot just didn't do it for me...

In my opinion, the best thing about the Deadpool movie was Colossus. They should give Colossus his own movie. It would be amazing.

I watched this last Friday, on release week. Found it very funny and found the action scenes very good also. I haven't laughed at a film this much in a long time.

Yes, it had some good fighting scenes, but meh... The plot just didn't do it for me...

In my opinion, the best thing about the Deadpool movie was Colossus. They should give Colossus his own movie. It would be amazing.

Honestly there wasn't really any plot, more like a existence movie as to how someone came to be.

I really enjoyed it! There was enough plot to let Deadpool do his thing and be ultra violent and quirky, and it didn't take itself too seriously, but also didn't insult the audience in not taking itself seriously.

I haven't seen the movie yet but I want to go see it.

Why is Colossus in this movie anyway? There are several X-Men that I wouldn't mind seeing with their own movie.

Yeah, it is going to be interesting to see what new movies will be made after this rated R flick made as much money as it did. It's almost like it inspired the movie business to go back into the 80's. Let's just hope that some good horror movies will finally come out of the wood works now that this is happening. So far that dud that was Batman v Superman didn't make much of a dent after its re-release. But Deadpool certainly surprised me considering Ryan Renolds track record as of late. My favorite part was the Hugh Jackman paper face in the end, lol

Just watched this movie a couple days ago. I thought it was a really good movie, definitely one of my favorite Marvel movies.

It's not my favorite Marvel movie, but I don't get the negative reviews regarding it. I didn't go to see the movie expecting to see this exceptionally insightful piece of work...how much depth do people expect a Marvel movie featuring Deadpool to really have? I mean, did these ppl ever read the comics? I liked it....a lot.

Back