Dead Space 4 "Put on Hold"

GracefulAssassin

Mori Hater
Awards
Credits
EA announced that they have indefinitely postponed any sequels in the Dead Space franchise following "disappointing" sales. Dead Space 3 has sold about 1 million copies since it's release.

Link

Fuck you EA. One of the best franchises of this generation, and you cancel it. No wonder no one likes you.

Maybe this will give me time to catch up with the other 3. Seriously though, there company gets a lot of hate and they do this. I swear the CEO is wearing a mask on a trollface.

The CEO for EA and Activision don't deserve it. I understand they want money, but they are awful gamers. And they only take about 7 hours per play through. Took me 13 hours to Plat the first, 30 for the second, and probably going to end up being 40 for the 3rd.

Don't even get me started on their customer support. Took me 30 minutes to get help on that challenge accepted trophy. All I needed to do was clear the cache. Partially because I talked to an idiot who didn't even know how to get the trophy. Then i got transferred...

Well, they definitely do not care about trophies. lol And no bi company ever has good customer support in my opinion. Microsoft and Nintendo are decent, but Sony takes FOREVER.

They're website on stuff is crap too. They just tell you to send in your PS3 and we'll fix it for $200 bucks. Cheapskates.

Oh, okay. It still might have one, you never know. How much did it cost?

What? It's a great game, you should definitely check it out. Co-op is a lot of fun.

Back