Deal or No Deal

Spiritwarrior

Lurking
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Deal or No Deal should air its next season on NBC in the coming weeks. So what do you like about this show, and what do you like about the ladies holding the cases?

To me it's just about the excitement and antipication, and all of its amazing surprises and special guests.

UPDATE: Keep watching for the million dollar mission. Every time someone doesn't win a million dollars, they make it easy by adding more million dollar cases. I think so far they added six cases of $1 millon dollars.

It's about excitement and antipication, it's been like that since the show started. A lot of fun and surprises happen on that show.

Sadly the million dollar mission came to an end, but no one claimed the $1 million dollar prize and there were some close calls though.

my school has their own rendition of this for up to 2000 dollars

That show is ok. They are having a episode with a 100 million dollar winning. Do you actually think if someone won that. they would actually give it to them?

I should hope so or they could be sued.

I used to like this show. However, I get frustrated with people who are unhappy with like 400,000 and say no deal. I would be like DEAL with just 10,000

I think Deal or No Deal's trying too hard for someone to win a Million dollars. They did episodes where if someone doesn't win the million, the other will have a better chance. If that person didn't win that, it'll give the other contestant a greater chances. Then so on, so on, and so on. Looks like someone's desparate for ratings. NBC should face facts that this show's burned out. It lost its touch when they started doing that. Even they did the $100 Million Dollar special for their 100th episode. I don't know what else to say about this show after all that.

To them it's their ultimate goal of all. But if they don't accomplish it somehow, their show may not be a huge success.

Looks like the million dollar mission continues, this time with 12 one million dollar cases! I believe later on they'll show that episode.

QUOTE (MisterKalas @ February 12, 2008 12:28 pm) Looks like the million dollar mission continues, this time with 12 one million dollar cases! I believe later on they'll show that episode.
they showed some last night of the 12 cases and the rest of it will be showed tomorrow night

I watch this show when I get bored, lol.

I sometimes watch it but not a lot. I think it is a little stupid.

Back