Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
and it better be a good anime to take out bleach!
evilgrin0009.gif

i like it but i like bleach better and im mad really mad but at least bleach is on on weekdays infact if u guys want i can give u a anime site that u can watch anime on there for free if u want to have vthe website post here or pm me
indifferent0008.gif

QUOTE (wjv321 @ October 27, 2007 02:41 pm) i like it but i like bleach better and im mad really mad but at least bleach is on on weekdays infact if u guys want i can give u a anime site that u can watch anime on there for free if u want to have vthe website post here or pm me
indifferent0008.gif

you can start a new topic about the website for I would like to go to that site

^my sites' got bleach too (guess you already know that demon_skeith
)

THe anime was decent, . It just about someone who writes names in a book and someone dies. There isn't much action.

QUOTE (froggyboy604 @ October 30, 2007 10:17 pm) THe anime was decent, . It just about someone who writes names in a book and someone dies. There isn't much action.
Not all anime is like that, some are more relaxing than others.

It about a guy who claims he is giving "justice" to almost ever criminal in the world. I think it'll come down to the wire with "L" vs. "Kira" later on.

DeathNote is a really good anime.
I loved the series, the anime, manga, and live action.

Definitely worth watching.
I haven't watched it dubbed yet, however.

And the most funny part: Ryuk gets crazy and does handstands when he doesn't eat apples for a while. I think it's the only fruit that he likes the most.

i've been mising this lately becasue it's on so late and i don't feel like staying up...

Back