Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

The game no one knows about, is finally getting a release this year! As revealed on the trailer above and on the PS blog.

The Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes the game and a series of golden pre-order bonuses: gold "Sam" sunglasses, gold hat, gold Speed Skeleton (which increases the speed of your in-game movement) and gold Armor Plate (which offers increased damage protection).

For the Special Edition ($69.99 USD), you get all of the Standard Edition bonuses, plus a Steelbook case, a gold "Ludens Mask" sunglesses set earned through gameplay, the soundtrack, and a behind-the-scenes video.

The Digital Deluxe version ($79.99 USD), only available for download, includes all previously mentioned bonuses, plus a gold Power Skeleton (which enhances your ability to lift heavy cargo), the gold All-Terrain Skeleton (which enhances your ability to balance on uneven terrain) and a level 2 upgraded version of the gold Armor Plate.

Finally, for those willing to splash out $199.99 USD, the Collector's Edition adds a life-sized BB (Bridge Baby) Pod statue, a BRIDGES Cargo Case, and a Ludens Keychain.

This has to be one of my most hyped games was not expecting it to be coming out this year

According to Kojima from his twitter:

"As I'm getting similar questions so I shall re-post. DS is not a stealth game. Could move subjectively but not a FPS shooting game either. By incorporating with the concept of connection(strand), it's totally brand new genre called action game/strand game(social strand system). "

Surprised that its coming this year, thought it was still a year or two off. Also wish we knew more about this, they need some gameplay.

Saw a character trailer, Heartman, his heart stopping every 21 minutes, during which he gets to spend three minutes to visit the other side until he gets shocked back to life.

Back