Decide to buy?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
When you see a trailer/commercial/etc. for a video game, what makes you decide to get the game?

I play a lot of games that have some type of story mode and I think that is what keeps me interested in the game. Is the story mode entertaining enough to hold my attention? That is what I'm asking myself when I've watched the commercial or whatever.

I'm no longer going by trailer when buying a game since I've been screwed over that, instead I visit gamefaqs and other review like sites and get gamer opinions.

I buy what I want and interested in. Only game that I want and seen trailers which has big reviews is American truck simulator

I ma kind of person who usually goes by franchise. For example i would go with GTA 6 if its out. Or call of duty X . As those franchise have provided good games.

If the trailer looks awesome then I'll look into the game more such as reviews and gameplay. I will never go on solely on trailers

I only buy based on a series of reviews, and often the first hour of game play. Unless of course it is a series I am already into, in which case I will buy them anyway.

If the trailer looks awesome then I'll look into the game more such as reviews and gameplay. I will never go on solely on trailers

This is what I do as well. If a commercial/trailer peaks my interest, then I'll look into game a lot more.

Back