Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
From Undertale creator Toby Fox comes a new teasing demo on his next possible game called Deltarune. You can try it out here, but apparently you will have to risk something to install it.

I tried downloading it, but my virus protector didn't like it so I ended up not going through with the download. I know it's official and I know people are talking about it, but that site is super sketchy and if my virus blocker is saying I shouldn't then... I don't know.

I tried downloading it, but my virus protector didn't like it so I ended up not going through with the download. I know it's official and I know people are talking about it, but that site is super sketchy and if my virus blocker is saying I shouldn't then... I don't know.

I think that is the whole point of this, Toby is trying to freak out his fans for some reason.

Well, I guess I'll download it completely. No one else seems to have had any problems.

WARNING! WARNING! Seriously, heads up folks, if you install this game in a major directory on your PC, all data in that folder/directory will be deleted upon uninstalling this game. Make sure you place it somewhere away from all major data.

WARNING! WARNING! Seriously, heads up folks, if you install this game in a major directory on your PC, all data in that folder/directory will be deleted upon uninstalling this game. Make sure you place it somewhere away from all major data.
Good to know. I made a folder for the game this morning, but I'm moving the folder somewhere else.

Fox said that Deltarune will not have multiple endings, like Undertale did. He noted, “No. No matter what you do the ending will be the same.”

Back