Multi Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles Confirmed For Western Release

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles, a video game adaptation of the popular anime series, is officially heading west.

CyberConnect2, a studio well-known for its anime adaptations, is handling Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles' development. CyberConnect 2 has previously worked on various Naruto games, as well as Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot and the .hack series.

In the announcement, Sega revealed both a Digital and Digital Deluxe version, the latter of which will feature special cosmetics as well as early access to the game for $69.99. Sega is also planning a physical release for $59.99. In addition to early access, PS4, PS5, and Steam users who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will gain access to 13 unique avatars featuring Tanjiro and other characters.

Demon Slayer is being developed for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC. It will release October 15 in North America and Europe, with Digital Deluxe Edition owners gaining access on October 13.

I haven't watched the movie and I don't even know if season 2 is out, but I might end up getting this. Demon Slayer was the first anime I watched in a long time and I instantly liked it. I'm sad it won't come to Switch, but at least I can get it on the PS4.

Although having watched it in Japanese, the English dub sounds weird to me.

I haven't watched the movie and I don't even know if season 2 is out, but I might end up getting this. Demon Slayer was the first anime I watched in a long time and I instantly liked it. I'm sad it won't come to Switch, but at least I can get it on the PS4.

Although having watched it in Japanese, the English dub sounds weird to me.

season 2 trailer come out recently, I do believe we're getting it this fall.

Maybe this will get me into the anime, but the action looks varied too little. Maybe when I see the combat of the other characters more but if it goes cheap I might pick it up.

Back