Destiny 2 PC System Requirements

man, thats a hefty price tag. I'm sure with your saving goal, you'll reach it in no time! hopefully thats more than enough space for installation of your games. I'm just taking it 1-2 games at a time on mine. haha
We already have about 20 games installed. I have a disc image program that I've used before to migrate to SSD and works great! :grin:

We already have about 20 games installed. I have a disc image program that I've used before to migrate to SSD and works great! :grin:
very nice! you wont have any problems moving from game to game! I do... I have to keep re-installing cause lack of space. 512 isn't what it seems, the partitions & all... haha

The SSD? hehe nah, it's almost $600. But the game, yes. Runs great!!! :grin:
well then you must be almost there to that amount man! haha, I'm messin.
I need to finally start playing... now that I got a break from school

well then you must be almost there to that amount man! haha, I'm messin.
I need to finally start playing... now that I got a break from school
I've moved back to EVE On -line, and also am getting "Planet Coaster" on Steam, 80% off!! hehe

I've moved back to EVE On -line, and also am getting "Planet Coaster" on Steam, 80% off!! hehe
thats alright man, hey do you have steam? I'm getting back into playing some 'Borderlands 2' haha

how's Eve online treating you? its fun?

thats alright man, hey do you have steam? I'm getting back into playing some 'Borderlands 2' haha

how's Eve online treating you? its fun?
Ah yes. My g/f and I both loved the Borderland series. Good stuff! I'm having fun with EVE. I now run several planetary colonies which produce various products I can either refine or sell as is. Cool!! :grin:

Back