Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
When Destiny started to offer microtransactions, this was coming. It was spotted today that Destiny is offering three different packs that will give you:

1. a level-25 boost for your class
2. a subclass boost
3. Telemetries, which are in-game that make your weapons level up faster.

Each one can be bought at $30 USD which is far from cheap! Currently the game max level is 40 and to get to level 25 only takes a few hours to a day or two. It's a complete waste, the subclass boost might be worthwhile but barely. Even if you get the boosters, you will still need to play all the missions.

Trust me, you will be wasting your time buying this.

Seems like a waste. What I hate most about Destiny is how it seems to block off new players from entering without massive sums of money. I wanted to buy this to see what all the fuss was about a while back but they seem to put massive obstacles in my way, making it only possible for me to get involved if I buy my way in. Since Destiny 2 is meant to carry on with your same character and progression, I presume this problem will continue throughout the entire series.

Seems like a waste. What I hate most about Destiny is how it seems to block off new players from entering without massive sums of money. I wanted to buy this to see what all the fuss was about a while back but they seem to put massive obstacles in my way, making it only possible for me to get involved if I buy my way in. Since Destiny 2 is meant to carry on with your same character and progression, I presume this problem will continue throughout the entire series.

time will tell, but I will admit I've been enjoying the TTK content.

Back