Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
This is not a full or confirm list, but it is what Sony showed tonight, some good names on it.

ps4devlopers.PNG

I honestly don't think HL2 is anywhere near as great as people say it is. How do people call it the best game of the last decade, or even the best game by Valve during the decade when Portal exists?

I honestly don't think HL2 is anywhere near as great as people say it is. How do people call it the best game of the last decade, or even the best game by Valve during the decade when Portal exists?
It isn't. not by a long shot.

I don't think portal was as awesome as most people keep saying it is either, but I like that game also. I think this is just another instance of people liking something and calling it the greatest thing of all time, JUST because of their own opinions. Just another instance of groups of people acting like their opinions are gospel.

To each there own. What's your favorite game of last decade? Probably isn't the same as many others. I don't know many people that think Kingdom Hearts II is the best game ever.

What do you mean? Kingdom Hearts II is your favorite as well? And TWEWY is still a game you know. >_>

Back