Devil May Cry

I've played all the DMC games who created the thread lol?

Thats really besides to point.

Just because you made the thread doesn't mean I should automatically know that you have played all of the Devil may cry games.

And its all a matter of opinion at this point.

You see the dark and gothic stuff and DmC and I do not.

I see the dark and gothic stuff I DMC1 and you do not

So I will just agree to disagree and move on.

You know, despite what everyone is saying, there is a SMALL chance this game can actually turn out good. The problem however is will Ninja Theory adapt to the way Dante traditionally played in terms of game control, or will they go totally cinematic in approach like they did with Heavenly Sword and Enslaved.

You know, despite what everyone is saying, there is a SMALL chance this game can actually turn out good. The problem however is will Ninja Theory adapt to the way Dante traditionally played in terms of game control, or will they go totally cinematic in approach like they did with Heavenly Sword and Enslaved.

I was wondering the same thing is the control layout going to be the same of is it different? I hope they don't do a total overhaul and it feels like a completely different game. I watched the demo at E3 and it looks like the same gameplay, except they removed the combo meter with the stylish and awesome font. Now there's a rating system in the top right corner of the screen.

I was wondering the same thing is the control layout going to be the same of is it different? I hope they don't do a total overhaul and it feels like a completely different game. I watched the demo at E3 and it looks like the same gameplay, except they removed the combo meter with the stylish and awesome font. Now there's a rating system in the top right corner of the screen.

The best we can do is give them the benefit of the doubt in terms of gameplay. But history isn't exactly in their favor given their last couple of games.

[

Oh, for the love of - I liked Heavenly Sword, but the controls could sod themselves for a lark. I mean if you're going to make it the pretttiest little thing ever great, but make it enhoyable first and foremost. So sequences were dang near unplayable because they were so unresponsive.

[

Oh, for the love of - I liked Heavenly Sword, but the controls could sod themselves for a lark. I mean if you're going to make it the pretttiest little thing ever great, but make it enhoyable first and foremost. So sequences were dang near unplayable because they were so unresponsive.

Yeah, see that is exactly what I was talking about when I brought up the control issue about this game potentially.

I never even knew they were rebooting until I saw your post. I am a bit sad about the chances. I loved DMC 1, the eerie feeling, and the gothic mysterious castle setting was great, it was one of my favourite games at the time. The 2nd one had some "realistic" settings to it, more so than the first, I thought in particular, (I have only played as the girl, so if I am wrong, correct me) the level where you are fighting the infected tank, and are in an abandoned city and subway, it was strange considering what I thought of DMC1 but I actually liked it, DMC has always been my favourite game series, and I am glad they are bringing it back, I hope they don't destroy it, I don't like what I see in your screenshots of the reboot, its too colourful!

Actually you know what, I don't get how people could not like this game... Its one of my fav shooters. Not into shooters much usually, but this one takes the take for me.

wait, are you talking about DmC reboot or the Devil may cry series as a whole?

Because if your talking about DmC (reboot) than I would like to know when did you get a chance to play it?

And the Devil may Cry series and this new DmC reboot really aren't shooters.

Although it does have shooting in it they are all classified as Hack and slash beat'em up .

I ordered Devil May Cry 4 for the PS3. I played it on the PC and it was awesome!

yeah. I just don't get it why people dont like it? Why people say it sucks & its shitty or whatever h**** here?

Well some hated the fact that Dante was not the lead character anymore and now the spotlight had to be shared with Nero.

And also the abudance of "daylight" stages did not "fit the typical DMC mood" as some would say since DMC games have always been pretty much darker in mood rather than bright and sunny.

Some other complaints I saw was that with Dante's part of the game you simply had to backtrack the areas Nero has already traversed rather than getting new areas to explore, and lets not forge this games complete lack of unlockable costumes that have always been featured in previosu DMC games but for some reason was absent here.

Back