Did anyone else (Donkey Kong Country Returns related)...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Ever die in the cannon filled beach levels because they thought the cannons would act like Bullet Bill shooters in the Mario series, and not fire when DK was standing on or next to them?

Well, speaking of stupid deaths involving barrels, it took me several balloons to understand what the hell I was supposed to do in level 1-6. The one with the barrels? Yeah.
Since I haven't really gotten to the level you're talking about yet, I've gotten scared now.

Your sig contains no cake
tongue.gif
Also, Nin3DS? No offence, but even if you weren't expecting them to shoot, you have enough time for your brain to register that the cannons have been shot, and that you must move out of the way, right? It's not like that episode of Futurama where that guys moving in extremely slow motion and he is going to crash, and he's like "OMG theres no way to stop", and it takes like minutes to actually crash.

I lost a few lives in that (or those, its been a while since I completed World 2... On World 6 now) level/s. But not for that reason. Mainly the "Darn it I wasn't paying close attention to THAT cannon and was paying more attention to the OTHER one...." reason.

I did die once like this I think, for the same reason as Nin said. I basically thought "I'mma be sneaky and stand right next to this cannon" and then just as I noticed the eye's pop up, I was screwed.

Back