Did anyone else use Ocarina of Time's warp songs to skip the marketplace?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I remember when I was a kid I always hated those Redeads, so I skipped the marketplace entirely with the warp songs like Serenade of Water and Minuet of Forest to avoid them.

Did anyone else do that? Have a place in the game they didn't like to go through so they skipped it with one of the temple warp songs?

I remember when I was a kid I always hated those Redeads, so I skipped the marketplace entirely with the warp songs like Serenade of Water and Minuet of Forest to avoid them.

Did anyone else do that? Have a place in the game they didn't like to go through so they skipped it with one of the temple warp songs?

Yeeeep... same thing here. the only redeads i went after were the ones in the grave yard guarding the free hylain shield the moment I got there lol

Huh, I never thought to do this. I would always run past the redeads. Do you still do this, Nin?

I never thought of that either. I alway took a deep breath and held it in while I ran past them hoping they wouldn't attack me.

The redeads are probably my most memorable enemy of any Zelda game. I would never even consider skipping over them.

Sometimes... Just to save the bother really. It began to get really annoying having to run or ride Epona everywhere, making the warp songs incredibly useful. Same idea in Twilight Princess, but with Midna's portals instead.

Nope. Never thought of it I guess...

After my first encounter with the ReDead I have been scarred from when they hug onto you... From that day onwards I would have to warp away -luckily the marketplace holds no significance for adult Link- and if I do have to confront them a play of the Sun's Song, is good enough for me :grin:

The ReDead come for me. In real life. I never sleep thanks to them.

Lol.

The ReDead come for me. In real life. I never sleep thanks to them.

Lol.

Don't give eye contact and run! *Gives running shoes*

Thanks Mom! Oh, wait. Thanks Brad! Now come on, Pichu!

I think the redeads scared me more then anything lol except silent hill with radio off and maybe a game crashing when saving.. :p

I hate crashing when saving. It has screwed up so many games.

I hate crashing when saving. It has screwed up so many games.

The first time I played Ocarina Of Time, I usually just ran through the redeads, sharing the sun song sometimes, but when I got the Biggoron Sword, I'd kill myself taking some revenge on those jerks.

Back