Did we lose some posts?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Discussions:
Members:

If I am not wrong, then we have lost around 59k posts. I really hope that's a temporary thing.

What are you basing this on?

Cached version of Google said:

Discussions:49,227
Members:7,207
Latest Member:nic

Current stats look like it increased.

What are you basing this on?

Cached version of Google said:

Discussions:49,227
Members:7,207
Latest Member:nic

Current stats look like it increased.
Based on GL update thread.
Here is the post from demon_skeith:
---- Stats ----

We currently have 404,676 posts and 7,238 members. In this last month we made over 1,733 posts! And gained 37 members.

Looks like either the latest update in the GL update thread is wrong or the statistics on the index haven't been updated. I don't think posts were lost, I'm sure Demon would notice 50k+ posts missing lol

Looks like either the latest update in the GL update thread is wrong or the statistics on the index haven't been updated. I don't think posts were lost, I'm sure Demon would notice 50k+ posts missing lol

lol otherwise Mr. Demon has to upgrade his realm's security to prevent further post theft...

I'm..... confused, all stats given so far equal or are greater than the recent status update.
Um....but I have observed the same count in index page, not that long ago, Demon_skeith.
May be you should check your previous threads as well? o.o

I'm..... confused, all stats given so far equal or are greater than the recent status update.
Are there hidden sections only staff can see? That might be contributing to the higher amount you see. These are the latest stats for me on the index:
Discussions:
Members:
Latest Member:
jateragrr

April 7th 2019: 353,858 posts according to Google's caching.

The numbers from the GL thread are incorrect unless we've made >50K posts from April 7th 2019 to May 7th 2019.

I pull all numbers off from the main ACP page every month, not sure where you guys are getting your numbers at.
On Google, type in "gaminglatest.com". Click the dropdown and select "cached". You'll see the front page with the total post count. If you watch the post date content for the cached version's "today", you'll see April 7th, 2019.

soooo, you guys are trying to give me a heart attack over a 3rd party's stats of the site?
Yikes.... *sneaks out.
I thought we lost some posts and wanted to make sure that you know about it...never thought it could be an incorrect value (_ _)

soooo, you guys are trying to give me a heart attack over a 3rd party's stats of the site?
I'm not. I'm using the Forum Statistics on the sidebar of the index page (not cached versions). Posting the stats as of now to compare with tomorrow to see if it's simply not updating -
Discussions: 48,924

I'm not. I'm using the Forum Statistics on the sidebar of the index page (not cached versions). Posting the stats as of now to compare with tomorrow to see if it's simply not updating -
Discussions: 48,924
That's a pretty good idea, kingcool52.
Now, we would know for sure if something is wrong with that sidebox or not.

Back