Did you steal anything from the shopkeeper in Link's Awakening?

Red Koopa

Awards
Credits
Have you stolen anything from the shopkeeper in Mabe Village? I never knew it was possible until I read about it online. I took the Bow from the shop, as I thought it was too overpriced. What about you?

"I wasn't kidding when I said pay! Now, you'll pay the ultimate price!!" — Shopkeeper
ShopKeeper%28LA%29.gif

Even though I've never beaten Link's Awakening yet, I did play through a little bit. I never had any idea that you could steal from him. So no I have not stolen anything. Even then I wouldnt steal anything from the shop keeper cause, he works hard to feed his wife and kids. If you steal from him, they starve and the blood would be on your hands. Living through the guilt for the rest of you life knowing that you might have just made some kid go hungry.

That and morally stealing is wrong. Especially if you're supposed to be a hero.

Even though I've never beaten Link's Awakening yet, I did play through a little bit. I never had any idea that you could steal from him. So no I have not stolen anything. Even then I wouldnt steal anything from the shop keeper cause, he works hard to feed his wife and kids. If you steal from him, they starve and the blood would be on your hands. Living through the guilt for the rest of you life knowing that you might have just made some kid go hungry.

Well it's a game...

well after hearing this is googled it and now i did it

i have done it one time but only to get some things cuz i was low on rupees

yes and now im forever a thief ,just like the bird in twilight princess i stole oil from =)

Well it's a game...
Yeah, but it's more fun to use your imagination. Make the game as real as you can, no?

Well if it was realistic, I suppose you'd get arrested instead of being renamed to THEIF and then being killed by the shopkeeper...

Well if it was realistic, I suppose you'd get arrested instead of being renamed to THEIF and then being killed by the shopkeeper...
Actually I've seen a lot of shows where criminals come in to rob a store and the shop keepers are not joking. Some guy tried to rob a store and the shop keeper beat the guy with a metal stick.

Back