Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So I recently just finished this short 12 episode anime, based on the hit RPG series of the same name, which I never could fully play due to its high grind requirement. I was expecting a lot from this anime, but sadly all it is was some cheap cash grab child anime sadly. Though it did get rather emotional near the end which sadly said ending was very rushed and half assed.

So if you can cheaply get your hands on this, I recommend it. Otherwise, don't go out of your way for it.

Is it like log horizon or something? I have never heard of this anime before.

How would you rate it on a scale of 10?

I actually enjoyed it more than I expected I would.

It is a nice way to spend time. Some jokes connect well and it does give you an idea of the video game story while having some twists, as far as I know - take it with a lot of salt as I have never played the games.

Nothing too fancy or extraordinaire, and I can pretty much agree with what Demon Skeith has said.

Is it like log horizon or something? I have never heard of this anime before.

How would you rate it on a scale of 10?

I mean its based on a video game series which they turned anime. So nothing like LH or SAO.

If you're a fan of the game series, I could see it rating below 5 but if you're new you may enjoy it at a 7 rating.

I actually enjoyed it more than I expected I would.

It is a nice way to spend time. Some jokes connect well and it does give you an idea of the video game story while having some twists, as far as I know - take it with a lot of salt as I have never played the games.

Nothing too fancy or extraordinaire, and I can pretty much agree with what Demon Skeith has said.

Yeah, it was pretty decent as a stand alone. Though if I was a fan of the series I could see myself hating this. Btw was the mid boss his dad? They never did make clear on that.

I mean its based on a video game series which they turned anime. So nothing like LH or SAO.

If you're a fan of the game series, I could see it rating below 5 but if you're new you may enjoy it at a 7 rating.

Yeah, it was pretty decent as a stand alone. Though if I was a fan of the series I could see myself hating this. Btw was the mid boss his dad? They never did make clear on that.
I don't like Sao and log horizon. So may be it's best for me to stay away from such series but I did like that other anime with trolls quite a bit.
So I am a bit confused actually

I don't like Sao and log horizon. So may be it's best for me to stay away from such series but I did like that other anime with trolls quite a bit.
So I am a bit confused actually
well, he was saying this one is not like those, so it might be worth to give disgaea a shot and see if you like it or not.

I know but near the end someone tells the mid boss that he was acting as if he was a demon overlord and was deeply sadden when that certain female punnie (sp?) passed on.
oh, wow. I do remember the importance on that prunnie. Now I have the doubt. Hahaha. What have you done to me? :tearsofjoy:

well, he was saying this one is not like those, so it might be worth to give disgaea a shot and see if you like it or not.

oh, wow. I do remember the importance on that prunnie. Now I have the doubt. Hahaha. What have you done to me? :tearsofjoy:
Ah... It came out wrong.
What I meant was it's like dramatical murder right? I didn't like it . It's worth a watch but there are other anime that I could pick.

Ah... It came out wrong.
What I meant was it's like dramatical murder right? I didn't like it . It's worth a watch but there are other anime that I could pick.
Ah. Well, if you have other anime on your radar, I'd agree to focus on them first.

I'm making you pay attention to plot! :p

Ah... It came out wrong.

It's a unserious comedy anime, you're sure to like it.

Back