Do People use "External Battery Chargers" like Mophie Chargers as a Status Symbol like Apple?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
YaLmtvm.jpg

I think some people use more expensive "External Battery Chargers" made by Mophie which can cost over $100 per battery pack as a status symbol like how people buy Apple iPhones to showoff to people that the buyer of the battery pack can afford a more expensive external battery pack charger made by Mophie. A lot of people own iPhones, so it is not as big of a status symbol as before, but fewer people own expensive smartphone accessories like nice external battery chargers and high quality headsets and headphones which can be considered status symbols because of their high price, and modern design.

Using a large battery pack charger in public can make the battery pack user look more popular, busy, professional, and hard working to some people because some people may think they are very popular, hard working that they get tons of phone calls, video calls, texts, e-mails, and work a lot on their phone all the time that they need to use a better external battery charger like a Mophie to keep their smartphone charged.

They seem like a good brand, but I barely use 30 percent of my battery each day. So I have no need for them right now.

I agree Mophie seem like a good battery brand. I think now that there are news stories of smartphone batteries exploding in Samsung Note 7 and other smartphone, it is a good idea to buy external battery chargers from a higher quality brand like Mophie rather than unknown brands which you never heard of, use low quality batteries, and trust less at being safe, and not exploding.

Back