Do People who more actively post on social networks spend more time doing fun activities?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
It is possible that people who actively post on social networks like Instagram, YouTube and Facebook spend more time having fun, so they have more fun events to write about, more pictures and videos of themselves having fun while traveling, at a restaurant, park, and events like a concert or carnival. They can also reply on their friends post that they went to a fun event like a comic book convention.

For a small group of elites/well off people probably. But for the average person not likely. The average person doesn't have the time to work (in order to afford these events), go to events, post about them and still have all their other responsibilities/duties.

I know back in my golden RP days on forum, I had a blast and a half. Our chats and Rps were so funny, I laughed to the point I had to walk away from the PC.

Well, no one can say about that.
It usually depends on the individual. Not everyone who is active in social media, spend time on fun activities. That's what I believe anyway.

Well, no one can say about that.
It usually depends on the individual. Not everyone who is active in social media, spend time on fun activities. That's what I believe anyway.

This is true. There are very active social network users who mostly post about more serious activities like a protest about protecting the environment from pollution. I think social networks like YouTube and Twitter are one of the few websites where people can still share posts to many people, so more people know about more serious problems like a protest about protecting the environment which may not be shown a lot on the TV news and newspapers because the news rather post about celebrity news, and the latest version of Apple's iPhone smartphone.

Back