Do school dropouts have a lower chances at success?

Dropouts can educate themselves by going to the library to read books, watch training videos on a certain task like cooking, and find a professional or an educational website who is willing to teach them how to do a skilled tasks.

It may take longer for dropouts to learn a skill to earn money, but they can have a good chance of success.

Not getting a high school diploma can disqualify you from getting some of the best jobs in the world, so it's always a good idea to finish high school! And at LEAST once you've done that, you're free! Collage is 100% optional, though you'll still need to get different kinds of degrees to be qualified for several different careers which can take MANY years to complete! But the good thing is that collages are open to all ages, though they can be quite expensive depending on what you are majoring in! I went to collage for a couple terms for computer science and networking, and computer graphics, but I gave up because I didn't do super well, though I did enjoy the classes! I never went back!

The society has made us to believe that going to school, doing well at all courses and coming out with flying results mean we have higher chances of succeeding. Do you agree with such mindset?
If you completed your school and fail to acquire any skill, you're a failure cos you won't be useful to anyone.

As much as education is very important, it's not a must for being successful. If you're good at something or have a good skill, if you're determined, you will be successful from it.

Id like to think that having a GED is just as good from an education standpoint while looking to be successful.

If you are passing down jobs from relatives then maybe? It all depends on who is willing to give you the job and how proficient you can be in a niche that is relevant and important.

If you completed your school and fail to acquire any skill, you're a failure cos you won't be useful to anyone.
With high rate of unemployment, it pays you better to develop more skills before you finish your education. Skills will put money in your pockets faster.

Back