Do Some Single Men replace their tech like Cars, TV, Stereo more often to attract women men?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
There are most likely some single men who replace their cheaper car more often to try harder to attract women and men if they are gay. But, if they have a classic luxury car like an older Cadillac, Rolls Royce, and other expensive car, the car would get the attention of most people for a long time, so it does not need to be replaced as often.

Some single men may feel women and men may stay at a home longer if there are nicer newer electronics like a 4K TV, newer game consoles, and stereo system since there is more to do, and the video and sound quality is better when watching a Blu-Ray 4K movie on a 4K TV and 4K Blu-Ray player which is connected to a nice sound system.

But, high end stereo systems and vinyl record and music CD players don't need to be replace with newer audio gear because most older high end speakers, amps, and vinyl record players sound better than most of the newer sound systems which are not designed to sound the best.

I honestly wouldn't do such cheap tactics to draw in women. It's just the wrong way of doing things.

I honestly wouldn't do such cheap tactics to draw in women. It's just the wrong way of doing things.

I agree buying new stuff to attract women is not a good way of meeting women. It would be better to date people who like each other personality, and personal goals.

Back