Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Not 3ds

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

thebestofblue

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I've been thinking. This forum is called Nintendo 3DS Community, but how many of you actually have a 3ds?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do, but I wasn't going to get on originally since I only wanted 3 games for it. I was going to get a Wii U instead. However my birthday came up and I found a way to get a 3DS and a Wii U with only having to pay for one. So I got both.

Got a midnight purple one for Christmas (a few months early actually).

So far 20 out of twenty people have a 3ds. I'd have thought there were more people here who don't have one. Still, that's only 20 votes out of several thousand members.

So far 20 out of twenty people have a 3ds. I'd have thought there were more people here who don't have one. Still, that's only 20 votes out of several thousand members.

maybe its just not that popular of a topic? since its a 3ds forum, isnt it kind of implied you have or are interested in getting one at least?

This IS also a Nintendo forum, but yeah, generally 3DS users come to this place.

Generally. That doesn't mean all of them, and I only wondered how many people DO own a 3ds, this being Nintendo 3ds Community. I'm almost hoping that someone here doesn't! That would stop this topic from being pointless.

Back