Do You Actualy Own a 3ds?

If you haven't wotked it out yet you're hopeless

• 3ds

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Not 3ds

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Generally. That doesn't mean all of them, and I only wondered how many people DO own a 3ds, this being Nintendo 3ds Community. I'm almost hoping that someone here doesn't! That would stop this topic from being pointless.

I feel bad for those that dont, its too much fun haha

Sorry to break your bubble, but I DON'T have a 3DS.....yet.

I signed up to these forums because I'm looking for advice as to what device to purchase. Pokemon X/Y would be the main reason I would be getting a 3DS, but as it's not coming out until October, I may wait a while before I get the console itself.

As of now, I'm still very much enjoying my backlog of games for the NDS. Love that console to death.

I signed up to these forums because I'm looking for advice as to what device to purchase. Pokemon X/Y would be the main reason I would be getting a 3DS, but as it's not coming out until October, I may wait a while before I get the console itself.

As of now, I'm still very much enjoying my backlog of games for the NDS. Love that console to death.

YES! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT HAVING A 3DS! I KNEW THAT THERE HAD TO BE AT LEAST ONE PERSON HERE WITHOUT ONE AND I WAS RIGHT EVEN IF THEY ONLY JOINED TODAY! IN YOUR FACE ALL THOSE WHO DOUBTED ME!

Anyway, there's bound to be more than only one person without a 3ds, so if you don't have one and are reading one, make my life have meaning and speak up!

YES! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT HAVING A 3DS! I KNEW THAT THERE HAD TO BE AT LEAST ONE PERSON HERE WITHOUT ONE AND I WAS RIGHT EVEN IF THEY ONLY JOINED TODAY! IN YOUR FACE ALL THOSE WHO DOUBTED ME!

Anyway, there's bound to be more than only one person without a 3ds, so if you don't have one and are reading one, make my life have meaning and speak up!

Wait, what? You don't have a 3DS but under your icon there is a 3DS FC, and Fav 3DS game...... o_O I'm confused....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back