Do you appreciate sad endings in anime?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I don't like them... Well I believe ending should be good so that it wouldn't leave behind a sour taste. I didn't like wild life Wolf's rain as well.

What about you guys? Do you appreciate sad endings in anime?

Depends on how its set up, if in a good way then I'm all for it.

I see. Well I am not into sad endings at all. They just make me feel down, disappointed, sad... You name it.
I hated ushio's death before but now...I am not so sure

that was pretty much the whole wolfs rain anime for me.
I remember that, it was meaningless...the entire thing....I was shocked with the ending too and didn't think of it much as it's just an anime. Still, it's the saddest ending that I have ever watched.

every episode left me depressed actually.
I don't really remember it being that sad. Let's see... There are some bunch of wolves running from hunters and they're is some sort of destiny involving a woman.. And then everyone dies... That's the gist right?

I don't really remember it being that sad. Let's see... There are some bunch of wolves running from hunters and they're is some sort of destiny involving a woman.. And then everyone dies... That's the gist right?

pretty much, though the world is so bleak it doesn't leave you in a good mood.

ultra sad actually.
lol
Just don't forget that it's just an anime.
I know that watching sad anime would make people sad too... But we just have to remind ourselves that it's just an anime :p
Don't get too immersed in it

Back