Do you attach meanings to dreams?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Credits
There are times we have dreams when we are sleeping. I am the type that believe that most of these dreams can't happen except in some few rare occasions. Do you have any worry about some dreams?

I used to look up Dream Interpretations but was just for fun, didn't take it seriously. Most of my dreams are things I've thought about. If I watched a TV show, I may dream about a character from it or even a part of the plot.

I think about it, but for the most part, it leads me nowhere besides the things I thought of yesterday.

There are times we have dreams when we are sleeping. I am the type that believe that most of these dreams can't happen except in some few rare occasions. Do you have any worry about some dreams?
Yes I do attach meaning to dreams, because some dreams are revelation from God.

Yes I attache meaning to dreams because dreams are spiritual revelations. There is this saying that says the spirit controls the physical.

Yes I attache meaning to dreams because dreams are spiritual revelations. There is this saying that says the spirit controls the physical.

Have you had dreams where you were rich and woke up with money around you?

No, I wouldn't add unnecessary pressure to myself seeking to find out the meaning of every dream I had. Unless, the dream is a reoccurring, I will be worried.

Ive had dreams in the past that felt all too real, whether they be really good dreams or really, really bad. I've woken up in a bad mood at times because of them.

Ive had dreams in the past that felt all too real, whether they be really good dreams or really, really bad. I've woken up in a bad mood at times because of them.
If it's a bad dream which seem to be connected with what's happening around you or with you, it's bound to affect your mood.

Back