Do you believe in ASMR/Autonomous sensory meridian response?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a neologism for a perceptual phenomenon characterized as a distinct, pleasurable tingling sensation in the head, scalp, back, or peripheral regions of the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response

Yes, I believe people experience ASMR's tingling sensation when listening to audio, watching visual video, tactile, and other stimuli.

I guest, people who use ASMR use it like a form of meditation to relax. But, ASMR is not as related to spirituality and religion like meditation which is practice by followers of Buddhism.

Sooooo, is this something that happens when I think of something epic happening in a anime?

Sooooo, is this something that happens when I think of something epic happening in a anime?

ASMR is a relaxing tingling feeling that you have on the skin of your head or in your head when you are relaxed because of visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli.

I guest, some relaxing anime with visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli can make you experience ASMR.

Back