Do you celebrate Halloween

The Hulk

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal Chance
Username Style - Bold
I don't personally do anything for Halloween where I live but I take part in it on forums I'm active on.

In New Zealand it's not as big as it is in other countries.

I don't really celebrate Halloween except reading more post about Halloween on forums and blogs, and watching Halloween themed cartoons and tv shows.

Not really, not a fan of spook and monsters.

We don't have kids & live rural so there's no trick or treaters here. Plus many of us have acreage so even if you did decorate your home for any holiday, houses are off the road so passerbys can't see them anyways!

I celebrate Halloween but not always. I wasn't able to celebrate last year's own but I'm planning big for this year's own. I'll be buying a new costume.

Of course I do, it's one of my favorite holidays other than Christmas. The spookier the better.

No, because in my country 1st of November is widely celebrated as day of remembering the dead. I am not religious more and I have nothing against dark vibes, but I think it is not appropriate to organize fun celebrations on the All Hallows Eve, when many of my homelanders are visiting graveyards and thinkg about their lost loved ones.

I would say that I do celebrate Halloween, yes :)

I tend to go out with my younger children and my two older children come with too so they can go trick or treating. I also tend to do some party food and we will sit and watch Ghost Hunting videos on YouTube or scary movies on the evening.

Back