Do you decorate your PC with Funny USB devices.

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I probably would if I had more cash. It will make my boring desk more lively and exciting.

Pictures from "Google image search engine"

166jccw.jpg

fmkx7b.jpg

5wz0ib.jpg

dyajab.jpg

j0w7b4.jpg

2efmec3.jpg

fep8w1.jpg

I don't think I want someone coming over and see that first USB driver in/on my computer, might give a bad idea what I do on the comp lol.

But USB devices cost enough, I don't need them sporting a more paying look.

I don't think I want someone coming over and see that first USB driver in/on my computer, might give a bad idea what I do on the comp lol.

But USB devices cost enough, I don't need them sporting a more paying look.

I wouldn't want the first USB dsvice with the Stripper on my desk as well since people might think I go to strip clubs, or visit a lot of adult websites.

USB devices are very expensive, and I got a feeling if I used them on a work or school computer they just get stolen. But, I would want a USB helicopter.

htbgc5.jpg

I wouldn't want the first USB dsvice with the Stripper on my desk as well since people might think I go to strip clubs, or visit a lot of adult websites.

USB devices are very expensive, and I got a feeling if I used them on a work or school computer they just get stolen. But, I would want a USB helicopter.

htbgc5.jpg

that looks cool but ruins the point of a easy pocket carrying USB.

that looks cool but ruins the point of a easy pocket carrying USB.

Very true, but you would not need to carry it since it can fly. But, it be kind of a hassle to fly a Remote control helicopter over to a co-worker to deliver a message or files since if you suck at flying it can hit someone's head or crash into someones computer.

Plus, the boss will probably be annoyed by the sound.

Back