Do you ever dream of games?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
As in, dream about stuff related to video games? Like maybe something in the universe your latest game is set or about a game you plan to buy in the future?

Have to admit, I've done that quite a bit. Usually in regards to games like Zelda Breath of the Wild and the 3D Mario game for the NX.

But how about you?

I said it in another topic, but when I was binge playing the Ace Attorney series, I would frequently have nightmares that involved the prosecutor from the third game, Godot. He's not that scary and he's one of my favorite, but somehow he found a way into my nightmares. It's probably because my alarm was his theme and it would wake me up twice a day five days a week.

I used to have dreams about this MMO I played years ago. When I was still into playing it, I constantly had dreams about farming for rare items drops and finding really rare items. Don't know why, but it happened a lot.

I did when I was into City of Heroes. A lot actually. I love super hero games so ...I guess it makes sense.

I don't dream of games to be honest.

In fact, these days my dreams are all messed up and it's really confusing for me.

Well, I have been going through a lot...

I might of dream of games, but I don't remember most of my dreams which are older than a few days.

It might be weird but yeah ! but it actually isn't a particular game but rather a game that is created by my brain, its kind of cool but sometimes it gets scary because when I died in one of those games everything just went black and I jumped out of my sleep gasping for air

Once I had a dream about how I was driving my truck in Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Funny, right?

Yes, I dreamt about Rules of Survival. In my dream, I am using Med kit and I am with my friend. We are playing duo and we just ranked second. It is so fun experiencing the game even if it's just a dream.

If several times I dreamed of game, especially the kind of entertainment that makes me certain impact, since both be excited while games, the concentrate in win score, if I do it at night, then start to dream of what was playing the best thing in the same dream start to think how to improve the game, when you play, this is due to the passion that sometimes can be reached when it is at stake in particular.

I thought the person Bienn was me lol as he had the same avatar as mine. But anyways back to the topic as yes I have I have had a dream once where in this game you can do whatever you something GTA but you can talk to players using talk to speech something like skype

I am the one who portrays the character in the game on my dream. I can't recall it perfectly but I do recognize some. I'm sure it is interesting because that's my favorite game and I am playing inside of it. I remember that I have a gun battling with other soldiers and pursuing with my mission. It's Call of Duty by the way.

I have dreamt of Fatal Frame once and it was so scary. :fearscream: I was in the game and I was the character in the game. :astonished:

The only time where I have is when I managed to finish something or I did something in a game that I enjoyed :)

I remember that there were times when I'm playing Monster Hunter I dreamt of hunting monster as well. But the funny side of my dream was I am using a fork as a weapon. :grin:

I rarely dream, and when I do, I usually don't remember what it was about. However, I think I have never had a dream related to video games. Although, I have dreamed about zombies more than once, does that count? Many video games are about zombies and the undead.:grin:

Yes. Most of them are JRPG's like I need to save the world, interacted with villagers. I even pissed off when there was some noise woke me.

Back