Do you feel Call of Duty can make a comeback?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Call of Duty is a game that, over the years, has left many people with a bad taste in their mouths so to speak, it is not really bringing anything in that has been great to see and enjoyable to play.

I have lost interest in Call of Duty over the years due to how much they have lacked in bringing new and fresh content to the games that keep you wanting to play more.

Do you feel Call of Duty can make a comeback now or is it too late?

It's a community problem. I know a guy who plays it and gets shadow-banned all the time on the most recent game. It was nothing to do with him other than just playing the game and who else was playing. These communities can tend to get toxic very fast because they've been sitting and only playing the said game just to keep their rank and lower the others. I really hope that Activision sees this and resolves it but there is no way to do it and it might hurt their need to make them over and over.

Is call of duty not the best selling fps of all time? Comeback implies they're in the shitter now. And if you mean will they improve..............answer is absolutely not.

I feel Call of Duty can make a comeback with more improvements if Actision hire the right people to design the game to be more fun to play, and moderate online gameplay to ban troublesome players who harrass other players from playing, so the game is enjoyable for players.

Not with it locked in tug of war between Sony and Microsoft.
Microsoft have finally completed the acquisition of Activision Blizzard. They are the only one who can save the CoD franchise because after Call of Duty : Modern Warfare III, many gamers have given up hope on CoD.

Back