Do you feel mobile games have more dedicated fans than regular non-gaming apps?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think many mobile games have more dedicated fans as long as the game has a good story, cool characters, good music, and fun gameplay. There are always some very dedicated fans who continue to play older games like Pac-Man, Pong, and Megaman even after many years of its released because they became dedicated fans of classic games where they spend a lot of their time playing classic games instead of newer games like Virtual Reality and motion controller games.

But, I feel the popularity of online apps like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, and apps like instant messaging apps rely on always releasing new features like live video, video chat, and new emoticons/stickers to keep most members interested in using their apps instead of switching to a different app made by another app maker which does the same thing.

Well angry birds was crazy popular.

Angry Birds was one of the first popular bird slingshot games for smartphones. I'm surprised how many Angry Birds games there are for smartphones where it may take someone many months to years to fully beat all Angry Birds games including the Angry Birds racing, and RPG games.

I think many mobile games have more dedicated fans as long as the game has a good story, cool characters, good music, and fun gameplay. There are always some very dedicated fans who continue to play older games like Pac-Man, Pong, and Megaman even after many years of its released because they became dedicated fans of classic games where they spend a lot of their time playing classic games instead of newer games like Virtual Reality and motion controller games.

But, I feel the popularity of online apps like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, and apps like instant messaging apps rely on always releasing new features like live video, video chat, and new emoticons/stickers to keep most members interested in using their apps instead of switching to a different app made by another app maker which does the same thing.

Hahahahahahababahahahhahahhaha. God no

I think Pokemon Go still have a smaller, but dedicated fan base since I still see some people playing the game, and there is still new gaming posts about Pokemon Go in 2018.

Back