Do you feel "working online" keeps workers' memory fresh and make them happy?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think working online can keep your mind/brain young because you usually need to learn more computer related skills like photoshop, video editing, html, css, social networking promotion, and search engine optimization skills when working online on a website like a forum and blog. I feel working online can improve your memory when you need to remember how to do a lot of skills to work on a forum, blog, website, or social networking profile on YouTube, or Twitter.

Working online can make you happier if you also meet a lot of nice people, and make some money from working online where you can afford to pay for prizes for a website contest, food, hobbies, rent, or website expenses like a domain name and web hosting.

Well, I would love to work from home.
At least I could get some sleep and that makes me happy xD

I encounter lots of people from working online. :) I also get to know the personalities of people while I'm at it.

I encounter lots of people from working online. :) I also get to know the personalities of people while I'm at it.

what have you observed?

I think working online can keep your mind/brain young because you usually need to learn more computer related skills like photoshop, video editing, html, css, social networking promotion, and search engine optimization skills when working online on a website like a forum and blog. I feel working online can improve your memory when you need to remember how to do a lot of skills to work on a forum, blog, website, or social networking profile on YouTube, or Twitter.

Working online can make you happier if you also meet a lot of nice people, and make some money from working online where you can afford to pay for prizes for a website contest, food, hobbies, rent, or website expenses like a domain name and web hosting.

I think it still depend on the person itself. If the person is a lazy bum like me, it would be a perfect job but for someone who doesn't stay into what they're into then this job would be nothing because they'll keep changing :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it still depend on the person itself. If the person is a lazy bum like me, it would be a perfect job but for someone who doesn't stay into what they're into then this job would be nothing because they'll keep changing :grin:

I agree, it depends on the person.

I feel one of the good things about working online is that there are a lot of different tasks like blogging, forums, writing, selling stuff, online video, and streaming people can do, so they can do many tasks, or find something they like to do while online.

I remember reading a gaming article about a friends who stream video gameplay on their Twitch.com channel as their job.

A lot of your statements/reasoning seems incredibly silly. You can also argue that you can do a lot of these things in a regular job as well.

You can see that there’s a lot of situations where these jobs can also ruin someone’s life, particularly with Twitch and particularly YouTube. Especially when you see someone hit popularity really quickly and lose that popularity just as fast.

Back